Know about Actual Continuum
A continuum is a continuous sequence system or range in which adjacent elements do not differ significantly from each other, although the endpoints of the system can differ drastically. A continuum is something that continues to be characterized as a collection, sequence or progression of values or elements that vary per minute, change slowly over time, without clear separation points. e.g such as easy to understand the continuum of the four seasons or a series of events, changes, functions, looping, etc. that are all of varying degrees of a certain quality. Any continuous whole comprising separate units can be considered as it, although a progression of a species is often considered part of the definition. A continuous size, succession or whole, of which no part can be distinguished from adjacent parts, except by random distribution.
Read also about: Prosperities Meaning
If you want to expand your world, try to increase the view of your world. I will give you a few examples to explain my point.
• A factory worker has a limited time horizon and lives in a world that is determined by hours and days.
• His supervisor has a somewhat comprehensive picture and lives from day to day and possibly from week to week.
• Junior management, which has lead responsibility and oversees factory workers and supervisors, lives in a world with responsibilities that span weeks and months.
• Middle managers explore their world and guide their team, with a longer time perspective, covering months and extending to a year.
• The most senior managers have a responsibility that covers years and they are responsible for managing the company on an annual basis.
• The CEO, on the other hand, takes a more strategic view of the company and directs the organization for years and decades.
• In some really large organizations, especially in Japan, the CEO and his team think in decades and even centuries.
• The wise sage, not limited by our limited concept of time, sees the universe in terms of centuries and even millennia, creating the concept of immortality.
The extent and scope of your time-space continuum, which exists in your most inner thoughts, will determine the extent of the experience that you can create for yourself.
From the examples above, it must be clear that if you want to expand your world, you must broaden your vision and create an image of the possibility that you extend beyond your current limited view of what you think is possible. So if you want to expand something in your world, first start expanding your time-space continuum, by broadening your vision. Learn the art of patience, using longer time horizons, so that you can avoid the need for immediate satisfaction. Rather focus on achieving longer-term goals.
After reading this article I know for sure that you see the wisdom in using the space-time continuums that guide them. It is unrealistic and useless to give someone who lives with a daily vision a year-long project in which he has to extend far beyond his comfort zone. The secret to having this work with your team is always to lead your team, taking into account their perspective, rather than your own. If you speak to people’s values and can emphasize the things that are important to them, they want to be part of the vision or goal.
An organization actually works as a single organism, which needs communication and a level of understanding between different groups to make a ‘link’ from one team to another possible. Security risk management is most effective when there is power from within. Segmentation between factions can stop this current level, creating gaps in continuity, which in turn can cause security vulnerability within your organization. When this organizational continuum is put into practice with regard to security, you establish your link of understanding.
1. Who in your company manages security, for example? Who is the most important fire officer? Who is your OSH manager? Do these people understand each other’s basic duties, responsibilities and procedures? What type ‘link’ do these all managers have with the all general staff and all senior staff? Or is only one person responsible for managing all these tasks? If this is the case, are there 3 or 4 other people in your organization who are familiar with these basic procedures?
2. You may have different teams; such as a management team, a financial team, a marketing team, a representative team, contractors, a sales team, and so on. Do you have a link to security, fire and OHS in each of these teams?
3. Did all of these managers and supervisors regularly attend meetings of current changes and upcoming events that may be relevant to their responsibilities? If not, why not? Without Organization Continuum you risk segmentation, misunderstanding and you run a potential risk of vulnerability.
Thanks for reading about What is Continuum Definition or Fascinating Continuum Meaning 100%. Please share it with your friends, family member, office colleagues and others who are looking about it. The website service is free for reading and sharing with others.
Words: Continuum, Continuum meaning, Continuum definition, what is Continuum, Continuum definition easy, Continuum definition full, Continuum definition complete