Buitoni tortellini is a quick and convenient way to prepare a delicious and satisfying meal. In this recipe, we’ll explore a mouthwatering dish using Buitoni tortellini that will serve 8 to 10 people, making it perfect for gatherings or family dinners.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
8 to 10 persons
Approximately 80-100 tortellini (depends on package size)
- Large pot for boiling water
- Mixing spoon
- Knife and cutting board
- 2 packages (20 oz each) Buitoni tortellini (any flavor of your choice)
- 1/2 cup butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh parsley for garnish
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the Buitoni tortellini according to the package instructions. Drain the cooked tortellini using a colander and set aside.
- In a skillet, melt the butter over medium heat. Add minced garlic and sauté for a minute or until fragrant.
- Add the cooked tortellini to the skillet and toss to coat with the garlic butter.
- Stir in the grated Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper. Continue to toss until the tortellini is well coated and the cheese is melted.
- Remove from heat and garnish with fresh parsley.
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 300
- Total Fat: 14g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 45mg
- Sodium: 350mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 33g
- Dietary Fiber: 3g
- Sugars: 1g
- Protein: 11g
Useful Resource Links:
About for Health:
Buitoni tortellini, while delicious, should be consumed in moderation due to its pasta and cheese content. To make it healthier, consider using whole wheat tortellini and reducing the amount of cheese used.
Dish Originating From:
Main Course, Pasta
How Long Does It Last:
Leftover cooked tortellini can be refrigerated for 3-4 days.
Can it Freeze:
Cooked tortellini can be frozen for up to 2-3 months. Thaw and reheat before serving.
Estimated Cost in Dollars:
Other Food or Drink Pairings:
- Serve with a side of garlic bread and a crisp salad for a complete meal.
- Pair with a glass of Italian red wine, like Chianti.
Community Tips and Praise in Points:
- Many recommend trying different Buitoni tortellini flavors for variety.
- Some suggest adding sautéed vegetables or grilled chicken for added substance.
6 FAQs: Buitoni Tortellini Recipes
- Are Buitoni tortellini precooked?
- No, Buitoni tortellini is typically fresh and needs to be cooked before consumption.
- Can I use a different sauce for the tortellini?
- Absolutely, feel free to experiment with various sauces to suit your taste.
- How long do I cook Buitoni tortellini?
- The cooking time usually ranges from 3-5 minutes, depending on the variety.
- Can I use frozen tortellini for this recipe?
- Yes, you can use frozen tortellini, but adjust the cooking time accordingly.
- Are there any vegetarian options for Buitoni tortellini?
- Yes, Buitoni offers a variety of cheese and vegetable-filled tortellini.
- Can I make this dish ahead of time for a party?
- Yes, you can cook the tortellini and make the sauce in advance, then assemble and reheat before serving.
Buitoni tortellini is a versatile ingredient that allows you to create a quick, tasty, and satisfying meal. This recipe provides a simple yet delicious way to enjoy the flavors of Italy with Buitoni tortellini.
Keyword: Buitoni Tortellini Recipes