The Orange Tea Shot is a delightful and zesty drink that combines the tangy flavors of orange with the invigorating essence of tea. This energizing shot is perfect for a quick refreshment or to kickstart your day.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
1 to 2 persons
1 to 2 shots
- Shot glasses
- 1 ounce (30 ml) orange liqueur (e.g., Triple Sec)
- 1 ounce (30 ml) black tea, cold-brewed or brewed and chilled
- 1/2 ounce (15 ml) vodka
- 1/2 ounce (15 ml) simple syrup (adjust to taste)
- Ice cubes
- Orange slice for garnish
- Fresh mint leaves for garnish
- In a shaker, combine orange liqueur, black tea, vodka, and simple syrup.
- Add ice to the shaker and shake well until the mixture is thoroughly chilled.
- Strain the mixture into shot glasses.
- Garnish each shot with an orange slice and a fresh mint leaf.
- Serving Size: 1 shot (approximately 1.5 ounces)
- Calories: 80
- Total Fat: 0g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 1mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 5g
- Dietary Fiber: 0g
- Sugars: 4g
- Protein: 0g
Useful Resource Links:
About for Health:
While this shot is a delightful treat, enjoy it in moderation. Be cautious if you have any dietary restrictions or health concerns related to alcohol consumption.
Dish Originating from:
The Orange Tea Shot is inspired by various tea-based cocktails and drinks.
How Long Does It Last:
It’s best enjoyed immediately for the freshest taste and experience.
Can it Freeze:
It’s not recommended to freeze this drink.
Estimated Cost in Dollars:
Approximately $5-$10 depending on the brands of alcohol used.
Other Food or Drink Pairings:
- Serve with a side of mixed nuts or pretzels.
- Pair with a light appetizer like bruschetta.
Community Tips and Praise in Points:
- Many enjoy the refreshing taste of the Orange Tea Shot as a palate cleanser.
- Some recommend experimenting with different tea varieties for a unique twist.
- Most praise the simplicity and balance of flavors in this shot.
6 FAQs: Orange tea shot recipe
- Can I use a different tea variety for this shot?
- Yes, you can experiment with green tea or herbal tea for a different flavor profile.
- Can I substitute the orange liqueur with another citrus liqueur?
- Yes, you can use alternatives like Cointreau or Grand Marnier.
- Is it essential to shake the ingredients, or can I stir them?
- Shaking is recommended to thoroughly mix and chill the ingredients.
- Can I make this shot in larger quantities for a party?
- Yes, you can scale up the ingredients and make a larger batch.
- Can I make this shot without alcohol?
- Yes, you can omit the vodka and still enjoy the flavors of the tea and orange liqueur.
- Can I sweeten this shot without using simple syrup?
- Yes, you can use agave syrup or honey as a substitute for sweetness.
The Orange Tea Shot offers a burst of citrus and tea flavors in a small but energetic serving. It’s a perfect beverage to enjoy on a sunny day or as a prelude to a social gathering.
Keyword: Orange tea shot recipe