Indulge in the rich and delightful taste of Snickers candy bars in the form of fudge. This easy-to-make recipe will satisfy your sweet tooth with the perfect blend of chocolate, caramel, peanuts, and nougat – just like the iconic Snickers bar.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 4 hours 20 minutes (including chilling time)
4 to 6 persons
Approximately 12 squares
- 8×8-inch square baking dish
- Medium saucepan
- Mixing bowl
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups chopped Snickers bars (about 4 regular-sized bars)
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts (optional)
- Caramel sauce for drizzling (optional)
- Line the baking dish with parchment paper, allowing the paper to hang over the sides for easy removal. Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan over low heat, melt the chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk, and butter, stirring constantly until smooth and well combined.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and stir in the vanilla extract.
- Fold in the chopped Snickers bars and chopped peanuts, if using.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared baking dish and spread it out evenly with a spatula.
- Chill in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours or until the fudge is firm.
- Once set, lift the fudge from the dish using the parchment paper and cut into squares.
- Drizzle caramel sauce over the top if desired.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1 square
- Calories: Approximately 250
- Total Fat: 14g
- Cholesterol: 8mg
- Sodium: 74mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 30g
- Sugars: 25g
- Protein: 4g
Useful Resource Links:
About for Health:
Enjoy this Snickers fudge as an occasional treat due to its rich and sweet nature. Be mindful of portion sizes for a balanced diet.
Dish Originating from:
How Long Does It Last:
The Snickers fudge can last up to 2 weeks if stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Can it Freeze:
Yes, you can freeze Snickers fudge for up to 3 months. Thaw in the refrigerator before serving.
Estimated Cost in Dollars:
Other Food or Drink Pairings:
- Enjoy a square of Snickers fudge with a cup of coffee or hot chocolate.
- Pair with vanilla ice cream for a delightful dessert.
Community Tips and Praise in Points:
- Users love the combination of Snickers flavors in a fudge form.
- Some suggest adding a pinch of sea salt for an extra layer of flavor.
- Experiment by incorporating other nuts like almonds or cashews for variety.
6 FAQs: Snickers fudge recipe
- Can I use milk chocolate instead of semi-sweet chocolate?
- Yes, you can use milk chocolate, but it will result in a sweeter fudge.
- Can I use homemade caramel sauce?
- Absolutely, homemade caramel sauce can be used for a more personalized touch.
- Can I use other candy bars instead of Snickers?
- Yes, you can substitute with your favorite candy bars for a different flavor profile.
- Can I omit the peanuts for a nut-free version?
- Yes, you can omit the peanuts if you have a nut allergy or prefer a nut-free fudge.
- Can I add marshmallows for a softer fudge?
- Adding marshmallows will make the fudge softer and creamier.
- How can I store the fudge to keep it fresh?
- Store the fudge in an airtight container in the refrigerator to maintain its freshness.
Indulge in the decadent goodness of Snickers with this fudge recipe. A perfect treat for chocolate and caramel lovers, this fudge brings together the classic Snickers flavors in a delightful and easy-to-make form.
Keyword: Snickers fudge recipe